Friday, October 8, 2010

LOST

I am LOST... where am I??
The true Mel, where are you??

This few weeks i felt down! I'm so confused rite now...What do I want??

I am not me anymore...

aRGHhhhhhhhhhhh! :'(


Weird feelings..
"I feel guilty, X-confident, X-focus, regret, easily mad, sad, moody...."

But why should I felt all this?

I use to be the happiest person.. talkative, love to smile, laughing, and enjoying each seconds of my life..
what happen to me?? LOST!


I don't even know what I want rite now.. hurmmm...
"Nobody perfect, people make mistake and so do I."

But this time i'm OVER LIMITS till me, myself couldn't handle it. Huhuhuu...

What is the problem actually?? Only GOD knows!


* Mel...remember, this is your final semester, you have to focus on your study first.. other things letak tepi dulu. :) *

Love,

~ meLfred


No comments:

Post a Comment